Apr 10, 2015

A Jamaican Popular Restaurant

A Jamaican Restaurant - Dunn's River

Jerk chicken, curry goat, ox tails and other island foods at low neighborhood prices trumps all.  Man' I was hunger, just came from the popular restaurant called Dunns River on main street in Hartford's north end. I say it trumps all because despite a sense of fear that many place on going to Hartford the restaurant is patronized by all colors and creeds. I first went there with a artist friend of mine from eastern block country who said he and his girl went there many times. They do such good business it was hard to find a place to park, but I finally did. Before I walked in I was greeted by some guy hustling CD in patwa out side the poplar spot said no, he definitely was an independent operator, and went in. It was crowded with people from around the way and there was good long line. Three to four people took orders. Below is a quick sketch of the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment