Jan 21, 2016

A Saskia Laroo Night



A Saskia Laroo Night

 
Saskia Laroo on Trumpet


Jocelyn Pleasant  percussionist

 (Above quick sketches of the musician who played  Jazz Monday night)
(at Black Eyed Sally's)


Monday night was my music night.  I went to black I Sally's restaurant and sat with some friends.  When I got there JC professional photographer had his camera and my two other friends Tom and his and his wife were dinning. I was familiar with the band who played and I'm sure they seen my face before listening to them play on many occasions. The band leader for the night was Mrs Saskia Laroo from the Neatherlands playing trumpet. Her choice of instruments I thinks still turns heads as she blasted away at jazz staples in her blue dress while her husband regaled us on piano and with his vocal skills. Among the other band members there was was Steven "King" Porter on bass and Jocelyn Pleasent on drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment