Dec 23, 2015

Where I Once Worked

I once worked driving a shuttle bus at an airport. It was mostly a game of waiting and being at the right location to to pick up the most passengers (you could tell they were UN-eased or a little panicky about making their flight) for the most tips, funny it seemed that the families out for the revered family trip would always tip the most, and the well dressed frequently traveling business man would always tip the least. Every driver knew about being in the right location so, there was always some tension during flight in and out times. Besides that it was a job that I needed and not wanted, so I found myself imagining other things like when I completed a degree I could start doing my art, or work in place that was more fascinating. I wanted to explore the sciences, but while there between the spouts of rest I would draw myself. Below is a pencil and pen drawing I did while in an airport parking lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment